Essential gear storage joins a hiking-backpack chassis for padded comfort during full-day or weekend-long fishing missions.
Venture beyond the roadside attractions with the 35 liter Freestone Backpack that features a panel-loading design with dedicated pockets and a fishing specific cargo layout for full days on the water. Four-way access to the main compartment makes for easy entry to snatch what you need. Details like a magnetic tool docking station, fly box storage pockets, and a hydration pocket mean that there's a place for anything and everything.
- Four-way zipper allows easy access inside main compartment from top or either side of pack
- Padded shoulder straps with magnetic tool docking station, adjustable sternum strap, comfort load lifters, and stretch woven pocket for essentials
- Lightweight aluminum frame with mesh vented back panel for comfort and fast drying
- Removable and adjustable waist belt with low line catch hook and loop webbing features
- Front panel drop down flap for net or extra rod storage, coated daisy chain to secure exterior gear and loop field to store used flies
- Additional exterior stretch woven pocket and top-loading zippered pocket for water bottle or lunch storage
- Interior organization pockets
- Freestone® Chest Pack is compatible
FABRIC TECH: 100% 420D Oxford Nylon; DWR water-resistant finish; 100% nylon 920D Robic®; 100% nylon stretch woven
CAPACITY: 35 Liters
DIMENSIONS: 13″W x 22″H x 8″D
APPROX. WEIGHT: 2 pounds