FOR EASY CASTING WITH LARGE STREAMERS
So you know where the fish are holding. You’ve done your research. But you just don’t know how deep they are. Luckily, the SONAR Titan Sink Tip fly line offers a variety of solutions for all of your depth-finding needs.
Just below the surface? Try the Intermediate.
Sitting in the pools? Do the Sink 3.
Holding steady in the shadowy depths? Get the Sink 6.
Experimentation is the name of the game, so maybe it makes sense to try them both. Built on the popular Titan profile to allow you to turn over even the biggest streamers while you’re searching for the biggest fish.
- Three line sizes heavy for loading quickly and delivering the biggest flies to the furthest targets; use designated line weight for your rod
- Excellent turnover due to short, powerful head
- The perfect streamer line for boat or wade fishing
- Designed for throwing streamers at trout, smallmouth bass, pike, steelhead, and salmon
- Sink tip is between 8-16 feet, depending on line weight
- Available in three densities:
- Intermediate: 1-1.25 ips
- Sink 3: 2.5 – 3.5 ips
- Sink 6: 5.5 – 6.5 ips
- For use in moderate and cold climates
- Braided multifilament core
- SA TTN SNK TIP WF X F S# (X = line weight; # = sink rate)
||SINK TIP LENGTH