The ultimate cold-weather wader, the Freestone Bootfoot is built on our rugged, breathable, mobility-enhancing Freestone chassis and features a built-in rubber-soled boot that goes on easy and charges hard.
- Durable & breathable Toray® QuadraLam™ 4-layer upper & lower
- TIZIP® waterproof center front zipper
- Stretch elastic suspenders with Simms custom opposing male and female buckles
- Upper chest pocket array features dual side-access stretch-woven zippered storage pockets, micro-fleece lined handwarmer pockets and integrated loop fly patch
- Patented front and back leg seams deliver articulated fit, improved mobility, and increased durability
- Dual rear belt loops; 38mm stretch elastic wading belt included
4-layer Toray® QuadraLam Upper & Lower