A lightweight, minimalist hip-pack for when you need to carry fishing essentials and nothing more.
It's hard to beat the simplicity of traveling light, so Simms designed the durable, technical Freestone Tactical Hip Pack to carry just what you need, nothing more. From dedicated tippet and floatant stations to fly box pockets, this waist-pack has the space and features to help you make the most of every cast without weighing you down. Wear it as a waist-pack or cross-carry it messenger style.
- Easy open dual zipper to access main compartment
- Adjustable waist belt with low line catch hook and loop webbing keeper on both sides
- Exterior secured tippet caddy and stretch woven storage pocket
- Exterior magnetic docking station for nippers or mitten clamps
- Pack can be worn as waist pack or cross body as a messenger sling
FABRIC TECH: 100% 420D Oxford nylon; DWR water-resistant finish; 100% nylon 920D Robic®
DIMENSIONS: 9.5" W x 12.75" H x 6" D