A large, full-featured ambidextrous sling-pack for the right- or left-handed angler.
The Freestone Ambidextrous Sling keeps all your required gear at the ready. The 18 L fishing carryall has an array of pockets for positioning everything from camera to tippet to flies at your fingertips. There's a magnetic docking station for tools, a retractor attachment and looped webbing for nippers. Four zippers allow easy access to the main body, while compression straps hold your rod for the approach and return hikes.
- Ambidextrous design allows you to carry your gear on either the right or left shoulder
- Four-way zipper allows easy access inside from top or either side of pack
- Front shoulder strap with docking station, retractor attachment and looped webbing for nipper storage
- Lower shoulder strap has stretch mesh pocket for essentials and floatant storage
- Adjustable front panel contains loop field for wet fly storage, secured tippet holder, coated webbing daisy chain, and compression straps with rod storage
- Ambidextrous vertical net carry system
FABRIC TECH: 100% 420D Oxford nylon; DWR water-resistant finish; 100% nylon 920D Robic®; 100% nylon stretch woven
DIMENSIONS: 10″W x 18.5″H x 7.5″D
CAPACITY: 18 L
APPROX. WEIGHT: 1.5 lb.