These waterproof, breathable bibs bring feature-rich details and stay-dry performance when needed most.
From bitter early morning cold through battering late-afternoon storms, the outside elements can be a distraction when youre zoning in on the end of your line. The Simms mens Challenger Fishing Bib fights back against the elements with heavy-duty Toray fabric and fully taped seams for completely waterproof, breathable comfort. Fleece-lined pockets warm your hands in the most numbing weather. An adjustable hem and adjustable suspenders keep you comfortable during long days on the water. A front storm flap and water-resistant zippers add protection from the driving rain, and a thigh pocket with a reinforced tool sheath keeps your gear safe.
- 2-layer Toray laminate for 100% waterproof, breathable protection.
- YKK water-resistant zippers with center front storm flap
- 2 hand-warmer pockets
- Single thigh pocket with reinforced plier sheath
- Adjustable suspenders & adjustable hem
- FABRIC TECH: 2-layer Toray; Abrasion Zones: 100% nylon; Body: 100% polyester
- WEIGHT: 27.2 oz. (771.2 g)