When salmon or steelhead are holding deeper in the water, sometimes you need to reach for an intermediate-sinking Skagit head.
The Intermediate Freightliner Skagit is the perfect shooting head for those situations. Designed with a boatload of power to cast heavy sink tips, the Intermediate Freightliner Skagit is ideal for deep-water presentations to migrating fish holding down in the water column.
- Intermediate version for slow, deep presentations
- Extremely short and powerful taper for casting heavy tips
- Color change at the rear of the head
- Short head provides quick rod loading
- Suited for two-handed and switch rods
- Braided multifilament core
- Recommended tips: 320-440 grain heads – 10ft, 120 grain TC Tips | 480-640 grain heads – 12ft, 160 grain TC Tips
- SA FRGHTLNR SKAGIT ### GR I (### = grain weight)