Specifically designed for female anglers, the durable and high-performing River Salt Jacket provides the comfort and weather protection you need for fishing in the surliest conditions. Made from extra-tough H2No® Performance Standard 4-layer polyester (55% recycled) with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, it has a waterproof, corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper and watertight adjustable cuffs to seal out wind-driven rain and spray. Two streamlined front-zippered pockets hold large fly boxes, close with TPU-coated water-repellent zips and won’t snag flying line on the shoot. The single, small upper-arm pocket stashes lip balm or other essentials. The elastic drawcord at the hem snakes through a mesh channel that drains excess water, and when you have to crank up and run into the teeth of the wind, the innovative vented hood is easily tightened with a single-pull adjustment and stays in place at speed.
- Rugged 100% polyester (55% recycled) microfiber H2No® Performance Standard shell with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Two pleated, TPU-coated, water-repellent front zippered pockets are sized to hold fly boxes; waterproof and corrosion-resistant YKK® front zipper; all other zippers are plastic to prevent corrosion in salt water or wet environments
- Adjustable, vented hood snugs to fit with a single-pull adjustment around and over head; designed to stay in place even at high boat speeds
- Watertight adjustable cuffs
- Elastic drawcord at the hem is enclosed in a mesh-lined casing that drains excess water
- 530 g (18.7 oz)