WHY JUST HAVE A BELT TO SECURE YOUR WADERS AND SUPPORT YOUR BACK?
Why just have a belt to secure your waders and support your back? We thought about what other functions a belt might serve and we created a purposeful spot for your net, attachment slots for a Quikshot rod holder, a floating “rail” where you can strap on packs, water bottle holders, wading staffs, and all sorts of river accessories. The game has changed, and you can expect more.
- Made from thermoformed foam for comfort around your waist
- Built in net holster holds mostly any size net handle
- Wader belt ‘rail’ allows you to attach other items to the belt keep the belt while keeping net in place
- Slots for attachment of Quikshot Rod Holder
- San Juan Chest Pack
- Thunderhead Submersible Pouch
- Quikshot Rod Holder 2.0
- Molded Water Bottle Holder